leather headboards front load washer monster penis tights prada handbags diesel performance www grandma metal roof insulation impotent golf cart stop smoking samsung x427 red rose klm trojan remover bed frames asthma symptoms ringtone for verizon small business grants 2007 toyota camry poison ivy phentermine online purchase anime dvd decorating idea free cingular ringtones springfield missouri soccer ball irrigation systems online sex video water tube boilers cd rate horse trailer diet 3d graphic best online casino training rental truck www viagra canada shaw carpets anniversary gifts for men dementia cheap clothes online firefox number plates wedding reception meridia voice ringtones quit smoking laser therapy gucci replica plus size party dress free lg ringtones mazda cars datin chat site cheerleader uniforms glycerine authentic designer handbags free tracfone fuji cameras erection problem piano sheet music credit card debt vacheron constantin skin treatment basketball skills continental airline reservation toro parts new jersey mortgage refinancing yamaha rhino hyundai santa fe kidney stone motorcycle cell phone number look up motorola ringtone mobile video white boards lucky brand handbags skin motorola v3 interior designs detroit tigers car covers eczema products sony camera payson disney tickets jeep discount pharmacies online villas in cyprus email address free coupons cheap online phentermine dansk acer computers internet pharmacy cigarette online mexican single woman 2007 audi tt epson printers reverse phone number lookup fashion modeling
This is the CenterIM Wiki page. Please contribute! CenterIM is a fork of CenterICQ.
This site provides information about Requirements compiling CenterIM, a ToDo list with some notes of current bugs, which are managed on our
Bug tracking site at SourceForge BugZilla. There is also a Roadmap of the CenterIM software and a list of Feature Requests as well as the Frequently Asked Questions (not yet complete, but growing).
If you are interested in how to contribute patches or source code, please read our contribution guidelines.
- 207-11-12 New bugtracker available
| As of today, the CenterIM project is moving the bug tracker away from SourceForge to a self-hosted BugZilla system.|
Please check out http://bugzilla.centerim.org/ for more information.
- 2007-10-24 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20071022.tar.gz
This release includes a fix for the MSN protocol issue and various code fixes and cleanups.
- 2007-10-22 There now is a gentoo portage overlay for the mob-branch. Read on here
- 2007-10-15 CenterIM is searching for a logo/icon !
If you would like to make any suggestions, please post your icon/logo on Icon with your name. If there are some hand full of examples, we will try to start some kind of poll over them...
- 2007-10-03 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20071003.tar.gz
This release includes lots of changes as well as some bugfixes. Please view the CHANGELOG for details.
- 2007-08-07 CenterIM has been added to gentoo portage!
As of today, the CenterIM has officially been added to the famous gentoo portage system. Please see http://gentoo-portage.com/net-im/centerim for details.
- 2007-06-25 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070625.tar.gz
This release includes an updated German translations and some bugfixes.
- 2007-06-18 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070618.tar.gz
This release includes an updated Czech translations.
- 2007-06-14 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070614.tar.gz
This release covers some more fixes for the msn library bug and is considered the release build for centerim-4.22.1 , so please check it out and report if it's working for you on our mailing list or at the bugtracking site
- 2007-06-13 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070613.tar.gz
This release covers a fix for the msn library bug. It was an issue in the libmsn library where it expected an LST command after LSG, but with an empty contact list this doesn't happen so the client stays there waiting for an LST command, but the server disconnects after some time without an answer. Please test and report if it's working!
- 2007-06-12 Please take our survey!
We're trying to get a picture on how and how often CenterIM is used. For this case, we started a little online survey and ask you to fill it out. It just has two questions and takes about less than a minute of your time. And (of course) it's anonymous. So, please participate and help us make CenterIM even better!
- Official releases available from http://www.centerim.org/download/releases/ and http://transacid.de/centerim/releases/
- Latest Master-branch source code available from http://cim.sbisinger.net/tars/, http://www.centerim.org/download/snapshots http://transacid.de/centerim/snapshots/ and ftp://ftp.centerim.org/snapshots
- iregularly updated Mob-branch tarballs can be fetched from http://transacid.de/centerim/mobshots/ and http://www.centerim.org/download/mobshots/
- Grab the development source code through GIT on http://repo.or.cz/w/centerim.git
- Or install directly through the following software collections
- FreeBSD ports: /usr/ports/net-im/centerim (http://www.freshports.org/net-im/centerim)
- gentoo portage: /usr/portage/net-im/centerim (http://gentoo-portage.com/net-im/centerim)
- OpenSUSE BuildService Repository: http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/prusnak/
- Debian Packages: http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/centerim