bigtitsroundasses dating sims yahoo free porn gay sex phone number mini cooper hennessy cognac threader.info bearshare music download car dealer los angeles apple home alltel free ringtones toyota mexico acrylic sculptures sildenafil citrate used mercedes benz for sale page herfirstlesbian new car dealer cost amateur lingerie models thermoelectric refrigerator office for rent party swinger worldwide travel agency halloween art diphenhydramine catridge wholesale eyeglass case sex and love calendar used car sale verison wireless plan free property title search url roms free porno movies to download pussy squirting katana anal fucking sexy black pussy celebrity photo list of military high schools chloe vevrier ford parts chrysler financial landscape software online poker site cell phone wallpaper dvr sex in public interracial emule download free asian teen porn honda performance parts golf discounts monarch airlines single african woman bmw accessories esophagus fruity loops studio singapore airlines list of london universities assault rifle black hair salon stockings sex proactive solution benadryl dosage energy drinks international airfare credit check alana evans necklace nudist couple keygen bejeweled 2 facial exerciser octagon tables friendship fiorinal with codeine ma-620 smart differential pressure transmitter ford dealers inflatable pool karaoke downloads mp3 link coach outlet stores obagi cosmetic www betterbusinessbureau alaska mega tits skin care url charm dropshipper papa johns promotion tapestry holidays free video poker no download dog grooming symmetrel www iwantu
|Important notice: Currently there seems to be a problem with The CenterIM and ICQ showing the offline/online status of contacts. We already know this problem and it seems that it might be caused by YAUPC (Yet Another Unannounced Protocol Change). We're working on it and there will be a new release soon! Stay tuned, I'll inform about efforts here.|
|Update: The strange behaviour has been gone by itself. We assume (some devs are still investigating this) that this was some kind of temporary protocol change - perhaps to test something or to check out if and how many "foreign" clients would have problems... who knows...|
|Update 2007-11-05: The odyssey goes on. It looks like the problem (caused by ICQ, not by CenterIM) is present again. We're looking into this and hope to have a fix (or workaround, fits better) soon.|
|Update 2 2007-11-05: Seems to work again. If anybody has a solution please write a mail to the developers mailing list, thanks.|
This is the CenterIM Wiki page. Please contribute! CenterIM is a fork of CenterICQ.
This site provides information about Requirements compiling CenterIM, a ToDo list with some notes of current bugs, which are managed on our Bug tracking site at SourceForge. There is also a Roadmap of the CenterIM software and a list of Feature Requests as well as the Frequently Asked Questions (not yet complete, but growing).
If you are interested in how to contribute patches or source code, please read our contribution guidelines.
- 2007-10-24 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20071022.tar.gz
This release includes a fix for the MSN protocol issue and various code fixes and cleanups.
- 2007-10-22 There now is a gentoo portage overlay for the mob-branch. Read on here
- 2007-10-15 CenterIM is searching for a logo/icon !
If you would like to make any suggestions, please post your icon/logo on Icon with your name. If there are some hand full of examples, we will try to start some kind of poll over them...
- 2007-10-03 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20071003.tar.gz
This release includes lots of changes as well as some bugfixes. Please view the CHANGELOG for details.
- 2007-08-07 CenterIM has been added to gentoo portage!
As of today, the CenterIM has officially been added to the famous gentoo portage system. Please see http://gentoo-portage.com/net-im/centerim for details.
- 2007-06-25 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070625.tar.gz
This release includes an updated German translations and some bugfixes.
- 2007-06-18 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070618.tar.gz
This release includes an updated Czech translations.
- 2007-06-14 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070614.tar.gz
This release covers some more fixes for the msn library bug and is considered the release build for centerim-4.22.1 , so please check it out and report if it's working for you on our mailing list or at the bugtracking site
- 2007-06-13 A new package has been released!
Please check out centerim-20070613.tar.gz
This release covers a fix for the msn library bug. It was an issue in the libmsn library where it expected an LST command after LSG, but with an empty contact list this doesn't happen so the client stays there waiting for an LST command, but the server disconnects after some time without an answer. Please test and report if it's working!
- 2007-06-12 Please take our survey!
We're trying to get a picture on how and how often CenterIM is used. For this case, we started a little online survey and ask you to fill it out. It just has two questions and takes about less than a minute of your time. And (of course) it's anonymous. So, please participate and help us make CenterIM even better!
- Official releases available from http://www.centerim.org/download/releases/ and http://transacid.de/centerim/releases/
- Latest Master-branch source code available from http://cim.sbisinger.net/tars/, http://www.centerim.org/download/snapshots http://transacid.de/centerim/snapshots/ and ftp://ftp.centerim.org/snapshots
- iregularly updated Mob-branch tarballs can be fetched from http://transacid.de/centerim/mobshots/ and http://www.centerim.org/download/mobshots/
- Grab the development source code through GIT on http://repo.or.cz/w/centerim.git
- Or install directly through the following software collections
- FreeBSD ports: /usr/ports/net-im/centerim (http://www.freshports.org/net-im/centerim)
- gentoo portage: /usr/portage/net-im/centerim (http://gentoo-portage.com/net-im/centerim)
- OpenSUSE BuildService Repository: http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/prusnak/
- Debian Packages: http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/centerim